Join the Flying Food team and be part of a dynamic organization that values creativity, rewards innovation and supports career advancement. FFG provides elegant passenger meals to over 70 airline customers, primarily long-haul carriers. We also produce fresh prepared foods for retail partners in the food service, grocery and specialty food industries.
We are looking for a Storeroom worker to participate in our warehouse operations and activities. Warehouse worker responsibilities include storing materials, picking, packing and scanning orders. The goal is to increase efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization
- Complete diary logs into inventory
- Report any discrepancies
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Operate and maintain preventively warehouse vehicles and equipment
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
- Proven working experience as a warehouse worker
- Proficiency in inventory software, databases and systems
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- High school degree
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work in a cold/freezing environment.
- Ability to unload/ load trucks.
- Must have a flexible schedule, (weekends and holidays if possible).
- Hours 7am-2:30pm (Full time)
Wage: $20 Hourly
We use E-Verify and will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Apply in person at 14155 east 42nd Denver co .80239 – Suite # 75