This position is responsible for overseeing accounting, payroll, and clerical support from Treasury department team. He/she maintains treasury document files, including daily work within accounts payable, accounts receivable, cash management, and payroll by assisting personnel in daily requests. Ensure smooth daily to daily operations of group when department managers are unavailable.
* Manages payroll processing
* Serve as back up for daily check runs
* Reconciles and adjust quarterly and annual payroll filings
* Month end closing of accounts payable and accounts receivable
* Completion of monthly borrowing base certificates
* Responsible for payroll period end reconciliation
* Unclaimed property for stale dated payroll checks
* Completes verifications
* Manages daily cash management
* Helps Maintains files, including filing of accounts payable, accounts receivable documentation, payroll, garnishment/child support, tax notices, and other miscellaneous filings.
* Creates and updates the daily accounts receivable cash report.
* Approve vendor payments and other department disbursements
* Application of cash receipt payments
* Completes special projects and miscellaneous assignments as required
* Review and express checks and Aline instant loads
* Review of payroll cash payout for corporate accounting
* Serve as backup for all treasury positions during absences
* Automation of treasury function
Skills and Qualifications
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
* 5-7 years’ experience in Accounting/Treasury/Payroll
* Ability to lift to 15 lbs.
* Great problem-solving
* Excellent communication skills
* Advance Excel skills including creating and maintaining macros
* Good typing skills
* Aptitude for math
* Familiar with basic accounting procedures.
* Attention to detail
* Well organized
* Ability to natural lead others
* Cooperative and willing to assist others
* Able to use computer applications, adding machine, and telephone
* Flexible and a willingness to perform a variety of support tasks
* Ability to work overtime due to job requirements
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to sit and stand for long periods of time; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position.
Hours of work are Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.