- Follow established rules of each unit for entry to building and work areas, properly attired and in compliance with HACCP guidelines for personal hygiene.
- Comply with all HACCP and Flying Food Group policies and procedures for cleaning and sanitizing.
- Physically clean and sanitize floors, walls, drains, equipment and other areas.
- Mix chemicals for sanitizing and use according to specifications.
- Ensure chemicals are properly labeled and returned to storage after use.
- Properly return equipment and tools to proper storage area for future use.
- Clean the workstation at the end on the shift.
- Good communications, organizational, problem solving and teaming skills.
- Ability to perform physical cleaning responsibilities.
- Ability to read specifications of materials used in sanitation.
- Bilingual skills in English/Spanish helpful.