- Must punch in to work in full uniform, Check in with dispatch at beginning of shift for aircraft configuration and account information.
- Must only load the required amount of meals based on menu specifications, final catering figures and ensure temperature is maintained with proper dry icing of meals prior to removal from refrigeration.
- Report to Equipment/beverage packing areas to check equipment, beverage flight setup with airline specifications to include dry icing of beverages and signoff on checklist.
- Communicates any shortages or substitutions with FFG shift manager on duty.
- Required to take a FFG radio for communications during flight sign offs.
- Communicates with and maintains excellent customer relations with
Airline and flight crews also informing them of shortages, substitutions.
Issues crew a copy of menu handouts, explanation (breakdown) of meals
- Communicates and help ensures all aircraft changes and schedules are adjusted.
- Ensure airline specifications are adhered to, including menus, a/c boarding, ramp safety, etc.
- Ensure flight equipment and food is set up and delivered correctly to meet airline requirements.
- Check trucks for completeness before kitchen departure at the FFG facility.
- Ensures on time departures.
- Responsible for informing Account manager or Operations Management of inbound shortage or irregularities.
- Follow HACCP guidelines taking temperatures in the kitchen before the flight leaves the facility and once loaded on the A/C. Must following the Regulated use of a laboratory coat during the in house setup of flight.
- Work in safe manner to prevent accidents to self and coworkers and report all unsafe incidents.
- Will be required to drive catering truck to aircraft/assist catering if needed.
- Complete the FFG Coordinator reports, bank usage, temperature logs, and Security times and report all discrepancies of the flight handled and inform the Account Manager, Transportation Manager and Operations Managers with a copy of the report.
- Must Pass a 10 year Background Check and Drug Screening
- Possess a CDL B License
- Must be able to speak, read and write fluently in English is required
- Needs to be customer oriented.