- Responsible for all facets of daily hot food production including presentations for airlines.
- Ensure compliance with airline specifications, personal hygiene & food handling procedures.
- Assist in departmental scheduling and control of hours and food cost.
- Assist in the development and training of employees.
- Assist in maintaining a good relationship between the departments.
- Other duties as assigned
- Job Qualifications:
- 5 years Cook experience with a minimum of 2 years as a Lead Cook in a high volume cooking institution/airline catering.
- Experience with multi-airlines international customers preferred.
- Experience in Kosher food preparation/cooking
- Ability to lead & supervise employees
- Ability to read, speak and write English
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred but not necessary