$2100 SIGN ON BONUS FOR NEW CDL DRIVERS!!
Job Responsibilities: Load Catering Vehicle according to off loading specifications
- Ensure airline is correctly catered and all equipment is in place
- Load and unload aircraft in a safe and efficient manner
- Off load vehicles at facility to ensure efficient processing of airline equipment
- Verify meal carts based on Flight configuration
- Verify flight for completeness to ensure your carts are complete
- Monitor temperatures of carts to ensure HACCP compliance
- Work with dispatcher for airline times and flight schedules
- Drive safely to ensure no accidents occur
- Follow Airport transportation driving rules for speed limits and safety
- Conduct vehicle checks to ensure proper maintenance of vehicle
- Report all vehicle repairs on transportation log and to management
- Ensure proper operation of vehicle when loading and unloading aircraft
- In-house flight verification only
- Ability to work flexible hours, any day of the week
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the field operations –airlines experience a plus
- Good understanding of aircraft galleys and In-Flight Catering a plus
- Customs seal requirement and TSA.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Able to lift, push and pull at least 50 lbs.