Position Scope: Provide billing and reconciliation support for all FFG locations
* Assist the kitchens with FAIRS/billing questions
* Work with the customer, marketing, pricing and the field to set up the billing files in FAIRS for startups
* Work closely with the field to ensure the billing is maintained properly and all codes and prices are in place.
* Do reconciliations for all locations starting with American, British, Delta, SAS, United Virgin and any additional reconcilable customers
* As needed assist with AR collection
* Ensure all locations are responded to in a timely manner
* Ensure reconciliations are current and any price issues are reported to Marketing and Costing.
* Ensure reconciliations are current and any quantity issues are reviewed with the field and the root cause of the discrepancy is determined and adjusted as needed
* This is an operational support position that requires excellent communication and customer service skills on a 7x24x365 basis.
* Accounting /Finance degree or Related business experience
Knowledge or Experience Requirements
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Ability to teach and train
* Fluent in English, additional languages a plus
* Billing /Customer Service Experience
* Strong analytical ability
* Knowledge of AirVision application software a plus
* Strong knowledge of Excel
* Self starter
* Working independently in a high paced highly dynamic environment
* Ability to travel
* Willing to work weekends as needed