staff. We are seeking a Costing and Pricing Analyst for our JFK location to manage the
costing & pricing initiatives for International and Domestic Airlines in our company.
• Manage the new specifications, costing & pricing for International and Domestic
Airline customers and Meal Solutions accounts.
• Maintain Specification Files and ensure the accuracy of all food and labor cost
allocations in the Flying Food Group system. Verify by onsite review, menu
specifications, product cost, yields, and labor assignments.
• Research and maintain accurate food costs to current levels by menu, account,
location, or system. Support marketing and culinary initiatives for new and expanded
• Provide analysis and insight into the financial impact to both FFG and the Customer,
of changes made to old menus, or movement from complete old menus to complete
• Attends customer menu presentations.
• Assist field users in problems resolution.
• 2 to 3 years work experience or educational background in food and foodservice
• Must be detail oriented and possess excellent supervisory communication, analytical,
and organizational skills.
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
The employee frequently is required to sit and stand for long periods of time; and reach
with hands and arms.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position.
On Travel Days and Menu Presentation Days, hours and days may vary and include
nights, Saturday and or Sunday depending on scheduled events with Customers.
Up to 15%